1. Register! Take advantage of $5 Early Bird Registration for the Raft-a-Palooza Guinness World Record attempt at LakeFest – click here to register now.
2. Spread the Word! Click here to download a LakeFest 2014: Raft-a-Palooza flyer, then post it next time you’re at the gym, grocery store, library, school, or anyplace with a community bulletin board.
3. Volunteer! We’re assembling a list of folks interested in volunteering to help plan LakeFest 2014: Raft-a-Palooza, and also help out on event day. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information, and stay tuned for updates.
4. Learn About Protecting NH’s Lakes from Aquatic Invasive Species! LakeFest is more than a fun-filled day of paddling with friends and strolling about the on-land free family friendly festival. It’s an opportunity to educate the boating public on how to protect New Hampshire’s lakes and waterways from aquatic invasive species. Click here to learn about the Clean, Drain & Dry! practice.
5. Show Our Sponsors Some Love! We’re so grateful to the many businesses and organizations who have already come aboard to support LakeFest 2014: Raft-a-Palooza – click here for the current lineup. Next time you’re at their locations, on their social media sites, or see their employees, please extend your thanks for their commitment to protecting New Hampshire’s lakes and waterways.